- When you register with our Site, we may collect certain personally identifiable information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name, address, email address, gender, and date of birth. We may also collect photos or videos from you, personal measurements such as your height, shoe size, and bust size, and other personal information. Waverly Social passively collects non-personal information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device including but not limited to your domain name and user name. This information is aggregated and is not personally identifiable. your username, password, and e-mail address to grant us access your account communications between you and Instagram. For example, we may send you service-related emails (e.g. account verification, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related e-mails.
- We may use the information we collect from your browser or device to: respond to your requests and create your account respond to your requests and create your account; target e-commerce promotions for products and services related to Waverly Social and/or its sponsors, affiliates, clients, advertisers, and business partners; operate the Site and customize your experience; provide customized content, advertising, and services; identify or remedy potential threats to the Site’s security; conduct research about your use of the Site and our services; and for any other purpose stated at the time of collection. provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service develop and test new products and features monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns diagnose or fix technology problems
- Waverly Social may use aggregated information to determine user traffic statistics for this Site (including without limitation to determine browser usage, duration of stay, the referring URL, IP address, geographical location, etc.) and to evaluate which products and services are successful and which ones are not, and in order to evaluate which new services or products that we should make available on this Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
- Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not use any portion of our Site. Waverly Social also does not knowingly collect or maintain information collected online from children under the age of 13.
- This Site is cookie-enabled to give you a more customized user experience. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to collect information on the number of visitors to our site and the number of pages viewed. It is also used to provide relevant information to our visitors and for website and system administration, including research and development, user analysis, and business decision-making.
- WaverlySocial may share the information we collect with third parties who assist Waverly Social in producing, maintaining, servicing, and running this Site or provide a service to this Site’s users.
- WaverlySocial may share the information collected on this Site with sponsors, affiliates, clients, advertisers, and business partners who may send you information about products and services we think you would enjoy.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
Your Choices About Your Information
- Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
Third Party Links
- For your convenience, this Site may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites that may collect data in connection with sweepstakes, promotions, surveys, e-commerce, etc. They have separate privacy practices independent of this Site. Waverly Social has no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily and publicly disclose personal information on any online service or website – for example, through email – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Further, while Waverly Social takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information using the security and other measures set forth therein, Waverly Social cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- WaverlySocial may offer newsletters to share content information about this Site with interested users. Waverly Social uses contact data from our newsletter subscriptions to send users the newsletters. On occasion Waverly Social may email customers promotional material from some of Waverly Social’s sponsors, advertisers, or business partners. Users may cancel their free email newsletter subscriptions and other communications by following the simple instructions at the bottom of each newsletter or email, or by contacting this Site (see Contacting This Site and Changing Your Personal Information below).
Consent to Transfer Information to the United States
- If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including your personal information, will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States. By providing us with any information you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.